Welcome to Vale Finance Limited!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Vale's Website, located at https://vale.ng
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Please do not continue to use this website if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
‘Parties’ means both You (the user of the Service) and the Owner of this Service
‘Owner’ means Vale Finance Limited
‘Content’ means any content, writing, images, audiovisual content or other information published on this Service.
‘Materials’ means any materials, information or documentation that we may provide to You in connection with Your use of this website.
‘Terms’ means these Terms and Conditions
‘Service’ means the website including all pages, subpages, blogs, and other connected internet content whatsoever
‘Products’ means the tangible services and products offered on the Website.
About this Website
Vale Finance Limited provides premium financial services and digital products, tailored to suit the financial needs of everyday people.
This Website consist of various web pages operated by Vale.
This Service is offered to you upon your acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices hereinafter contained. Your use of this Service constitutes your agreement to all the Terms contained herein.
- By using this Website, you acknowledge that you have reviewed, considered the terms of this Agreement and understand same and agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree with these terms or intend to be bound by it, you must discontinue the use of this Website immediately. In addition, when using these Service, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Accordingly, the use of this Service shall constitute acceptance of this Agreement.
- By using this Website and agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant that You have the legal capacity to accept these Terms.
- We may provide you with other items in connection with your use of this Service
- We hereby grant you the license to use our Service.
- The license created under these Terms is limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable
- You agree that you will not use contents or materials from our website for any other purpose which may be contrary to your license to use this Service
- Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted by this Website
You expressly agree not to use the Service in the following manner:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights
- To perpetrate fraud
- To create or transmit unnecessary spam to any person or URL
- To post, transmit or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed to obtain password, account, or private information of other Users or persons
- To post copyrighted content which does not belong to you and without obtaining the prior consent of the author
- To use robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access this Service without obtaining the prior consent of the Owner
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or scheme
- Publishing or distributing any obscene or defamatory material
- Using this Service in any way that impacts user access to the Website
- Disseminating computer viruses or other software
- Violating any intellectual property rights of the Owner or any third party
- To use the Website or any of the Services for illegal spam activities
Additionally, you agree that you will not do as follows:
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website
- Bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to this Website
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of this Service
- To damage, disable, overburden or impair this Service or any other person’s use of this Service
- To use this Service contrary to the applicable laws and regulations or in a way that causes, or may cause harm to this Website, any person or business entity. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual Property Ownership
- You agree that we retain ownership of all content included on the Website (text, graphics, video, software, data, page layout, images, material and any other information capable of being stored in a computer).
- You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark or logo displayed on the Website without obtaining the prior written consent of the Owner
- You hereby agree not to reproduce or distribute the Owner’s intellectual property or use the intellectual property for any unlawful purpose.
You may access the Service from Vale for your own personal use subject to restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
This website provides information to users about the company and its affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Vale shall not be liable for how information is interpreted by users.
Vale reserves the right to monitor the usage of its website to ensure that it does not breach any of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that you are entitled to use our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
Links to Third Party Sites/Services
The Website may contain links to other websites. This linked Sites are not under our control and You agree that we are not liable for the contents of any linked Sites or link contained in any Linked Site.
You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on this Website, satisfy any legal requirements that communication must be in writing.
Reverse Engineering and Security
You hereby agree as follows:
- Not to reverse engineer or permit the reverse engineering or dissemble any code or software from or on the website or services
- Not to violate the security of the website or other services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference with any host or User or network
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Change to Service
You accept that Vale may vary, alter, amend, or update the Content or Service at any time and without your consent
You hereby agree to indemnify Vale, its employees, agents, and third parties from and against all liabilities, cost, demands, cause of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of your use or your violation of any rights of a third party and your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulation.
Reservation of Rights
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not warrant the availability of the information, contents, and other materials contained on this website for any purpose, nor do we promise to ensure that the website or other services will be available at all times or that the information on the website is kept up to date.
We may from time to time interrupt your access or use of this Website to perform some maintenance or emergency services and you agree that we shall not be held liable for any damage or loss which may arise thereof.
Terminations/Restriction of Access
We reserve the right to, at our sole discretion, terminate or restrict your access to this Website and the related service or any part thereof at any time, for any reason and without notice.
- Assignment: The Owner shall be permitted to assign, transfer its rights and/or obligations under these Terms. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer any rights and/or obligations under these Terms
- Entire Agreement: These terms, disclaimers and any other agreement relating to the use of this Website constitutes the entire agreement and shall supersede any other agreement.
- Separate Agreements: You may have other legal agreements with us. Those agreements are separate from these terms. These terms are not intended to alter, amend, revise or replace the terms of the other agreement.
- Applicable Law: These terms may be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws, regulations, or guidelines of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and other treaties, or regulations which is applicable in Nigeria.